Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Remember When...

Your legs feel like jelly, your knees start to shake, your lower extremities tingle...no, I am not talking about sciatica or signs that you are entering menopause...I am talking about lust. Pure, unadulterated, L-U-S-T.

When was the last time you felt that? Was it during your first kiss? Was it your first "serious" boyfriend? Was it when you first met your soul mate, your partner, the love of your life? Do you even remember what that feeling was like? You feel weak in the knees, sort of nauseous, and excited. Like you are riding a rollercoaster for the first time or the 100th time. You feel the up and down, the twists and turns, the upside downs and the right side ups.

Well, I have a confession...I felt that way yesterday. I felt like I was 16 again. I was giddy, I was flushed, I was melting. What do you really call that? Is that a sign, is that magnetism, what the hell is that feeling? How can you dispel that feeling? How can you hold onto that feeling? Is this what Heaven feels like? You are content - at peace, excited, and "all a quiver".

Please, let me know what you think of this? Has this ever happened to you? When?

No comments:

Post a Comment