Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Just Breathe...

Breathe....breathe...breath....

It seems lately, I have had to remind myself to breathe. My life has been so busy - not really with exciting things, just - well, life. From schlepping Louis here and there, going to work and scheduling haircuts, getting new shoes, and keeping doctor's appointments.

However, I am feeling a little sad. I am feeling sad for my dear friends that I have "ignored" for the past couple of months. It's just so hard, even to pick up the phone or send an email when you have laundry to fold, dishwasher to empty, phone to answer, bathtime and dogs to take out - all right at this second! Being a "single mom" has got to be the toughest job anyone has ever done. I couldn't even imagine putting a couple of more children in the mix and a full-time job.

So, let this be a huge apology and a massive hug to all my friends - I will try and be more responsive to your calls and emails, but if I only have a minute, I will let you know and we will catch up later - ok? I love you all and I thank you!

1 comment:

  1. One day at a time. We do what we can do and we forgive ourselves when we're too tired to do more. Hugs back at ya, friend!

    ReplyDelete